Denver is a city well equipped with attorneys from all sectors of law. In the Mile High City, you won’t run out of options when it comes to finding a lawyer who specializes in the area of law you need council in. Here are the most common law practices in Denver, Colorado:
1. Family Law. Divorces, child abuse cases, and other cases involving families and children. This is probably the most commonly sought out type of legal assistance and that is precisely why family law firms make up a good number of the law practices in Denver. Experience is key in family law cases as these can be very delicate situations that affect children. You need a Denver family law attorney who can get the job done without letting you down.
2. Personal Injury Law. This sector of law covers a wide range of cases including car accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, motorcycle accidents, and more. There is a great selection of Denver injury law firm offices to choose from based on the circumstances of your case. Always select a Denver personal injury law firm that has successfully handled your type of case before and has a good reputation in the Denver area. If it is a Denver accident law firm approved by Tom Martino, you can be certain it is a quality Denver personal injury law firm.
3. Criminal Law. Criminal cases can be tricky, but Denver is sure to provide you with a criminal lawyer who can best represent you regardless of which side of the case you are on. Look for one who has a decade or more of experience with criminal law as they probably would have encountered most of the common predicaments within that time and will be able to handle your case with a top level of skill.
4. Bankruptcy Law. This type of lawyer obviously assists in bankruptcy cases and helps you file the proper BK paperwork.
5. Bad Faith Insurance Law. Insurance companies are the leading cause of misconduct in relationships between policyholders and the insurance company. These lawyers help policyholders gain the leverage they need and deserve when trying to battle insurance companies in cases of wrongdoing and bad faith.
The legal world can be a whirlwind of confusion and intimidation. This guide to the types of lawyers in Denver is a place to start in your research of which type of law firm can best represent you. Sometimes, sectors of law can overlap such as the case with a Denver injury law firm and a Denver bad faith insurance lawyer.